7.03.2010

“Nowadays pens are running”

P1010126

Wow guys, today i had some school stuff that i had cover, and wasn't quite pleasant. Came back to my house at 1:30 pm, watched the game between Spain vs. Paraguay (YAAAY, Spain won, suck that Paraguay), then after loosing my hopes for creativity to come back this month, i grabbed my sketch book and started doing a Miu Miu illustration from one of the looks from spring 2010 (which I'm quite loving this days), you can see it above, the thing is that when i was about to paint it, i noticed that something was missing-that f*cking pen that my mom always tuck it into her office stuff and then tells me "you never know were you leave your things, be more organized"-case, and my point is "everytime i leave something on my desk you take and put it in the place that you think is right- and -wrong for me". And then i went to another, the one below, taking as inspiration “how fun and simple is the mix of glitter and heaven is a place on earth by Belinda Carlisle” (yup, dunno’ if you got it right). OOOH i almost forgot, i have to use glasses now for school and shitty stuff.

I'll end here, have a great evening tonight and a wonderful sunny Sunday.

P1010128

AND WHOS GOING TO FASHION WEEK PANAMA?

LET ME NOW ON THE COMMENTS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww loving the drawings boy!

Well I think I am going!! Hope to see you there

Antonio Emanuele Feuillebois said...

hope to see you to, thanks!