7.31.2010

“Fashion Week Panama: Vergara & Vergara Couture”


“She's got a smile that it seems to me. Reminds me of childhood memories. Where everything. Was as fresh as the bright blue sky. Now and then when I see her face. She takes me away to that special place. And if I stared too long. I'd probably break down and cry. Sweet child o' mine. Sweet love of mine. She's got eyes of the bluest skies. As if they thought of rain. I hate to look into those eyes. And see an ounce of pain. Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place. Where as a child I'd hide. And pray for the thunder. And the rain. To quietly pass me by. Sweet child o' mine. Sweet love of mine. Where do we go. Where do we go now. Where do we go. Sweet child o' mine.”

- Guns n’ Roses.

   DSC_0260DSC_0257DSC_0270DSC_0272 DSC_0273 DSC_0276DSC_0264DSC_0279  DSC_0278 DSC_0282 DSC_0284 DSC_0281 DSC_0285 DSC_0287

S P E E C H L E S S

And with this stunning collection i end my posts of what i liked that was shown at FWP 2010. (until next year, bye bye my dear).

 

And also i would thank sooooo much to Mauricio H. from Trou Noir for letting me use he’s pictures for almost all of my post.

1 comment:

Antonio Emanuele Feuillebois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.