5.28.2010

"Miu Miu Fall 2010"








Though it was fall, this collection was fun, very young, super sweet and according to style-dot-com, very sixties pre-hippies (wich is so true). The pops of color wich were my favorite looks (the oranges, poping out in the center of the runway, lovely. The rich purples-one of my favorite colors ever- were amazing) the collection was all black, but not boring black. I see an Eddie Sedwick vibe from looks 1, 3, 4. Also love the dropwaist, and the metal embellishment on the coats, dresses, shoes, and handbags.


I wish i could say that those were some of the pictures i took with my cam while i was seated front row at Miu Miu during Milan Fashion Week Fall 2010 (above). But sadly nope, those arent my pics, well they are screen shots that i did while watching the runway online on the Miu Miu website. But really, i can say i was front row there, cuz' i taked my seat on my living room, put on my best vicky b. sunglasses and started to watch the show, throwing to the air some Rachel Zoe esqe "OOOH. UUH, AAH, Stunning".
Well, who said dreams are expensives? DUH, of course not me.

1 comment:

Nickz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOVED THE POST AND THE COLLECTION.. NEXT TIME INVITE ME FRONT ROW :P