12.14.2010

“Moody weather…”

IMG_2375IMG_23422IMG_2377

(Blazer, Long Sleeved T-shirt, Skinny Jeans, Faux-Leather High Top Sneakers; all from Zara. Hat; 80’s Vintage. Scarf; Thrifted Store.)

I recall, for the past few days the weather has been, mostly, rainy and cold. Everything feels flat, blank, but full of inspiration. Images come and images go away, sometimes i feel like my eyes were recording cameras of an endless journey. Well, they are. But it doesn’t feel like that every time. I’ve spent most of my days listening to some old tracks, reading magazines (which reminds me that i have to get a new book soon or i’ll end up going to a shrink), watching old movies (i watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s for the 4th time and it still leaves me breathless), and drawing.

Currently on my playlist:
1. U2 –In The City of Blinding Lights.
2. Corinne Baily Rae –Just Like a Star.
3. M83 –Kim and Jessie.
4. Warpaint –Baby.
5. Norah Jones –Wish I Could.
6. U2 –With or Without You.
7. Coldplay –Strawberry Swing.
8. Jarvis Cocker –Magic Works.
9. Corinne Baily Rae –‘Till it Happens To You.
10. The XX –Stars.


Pictures: By me and my handmade tripod.

No comments: