Well, finally i can be able to sit in front of my desk an type a bit. I got sick last week, and perhaps, it was quite ironic, mostly because most of my birthdays (oh i forgot to tell you that my birthday was this past October 5), since i’m in high school, have been during either exams or report cards week. Moving from that boring topic, now i’m officially 17, which puts me 1 step away from being 18. And i’m still trying to figure out what was the excitement of turning 17. I guess i’m not THAT rushed to grow up. Well, changing topic, Paris Fashion Week was awesome as always, the round-ups, i’m still working on them. Hard to reduce my list of favorites. Oh Oh, and i’m madly in love with THAT brown bow tie, which is basically a hair clip, i know, i’m crazy, but is just that since i saw Alber Elbaz wearing his trademark oversized bow ties i became a huge fan of them.
Currently on my Playlist:
1. Losing My Religion –R.E.M.
2. Let Them Knock –Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings.
3. Neutron Star Collision –Muse.
4. Tarzan Boy –Baltimora.
5. Dancing with Myself –Billy Joel.
6. Venus as a Boy –Bjork.
7. Hong Kong Garden –Siouxsie and The Banshees.
8. Keen on Boys –The Radio Dept.
9. Natural’s Not In IT –Gang of Four.
10. Woman –John Lennon.
Pictures All by Me.