12.27.2014

“Wrapping And Un-Wrapping”

ConejitoNotaSophie – LemonadeNotaConejito

IMG_0954IMG_0944IMG_0955IMG_0949IMG_0958IMG_0952

Vampiro

This blog already turned itself into some kind of visual diary of the things I do, the things I like, and sometimes the things I wear.. So basically I’ve been working my bum off on a new collection for @Ninety3Some_PTY (instagram) with Andrea Claus to be up and ready to show soon…

You can catch a preview above of the new collection.

On the other hand:

and well, I’m still quite stoked on the fact that I’m on the cover of a magazine, it’s still surreal to me (you know that feeling, it’s weird).

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year

(I’ll probably post something before new year’s eve)

Corazón rojo

Make sure you follow me on:

Instagram:

@AntonioFeuillebois

@Ninety3Some_PTY

Twitter:

@Antooonio

All Pictures By Me.

No comments: