9.03.2014

“Blue Is The Warmest Color”

IMG_0152
Congelado
 
Ever since I was little I had a thing for the color blue, I always gravitated towards it one way or another and a few months ago I was really into dyeing my hair a not so bright shade of blue… to be honest I didn’t have the guts to do it but I guess better late than never. I might even consider doing most of it in this greenish shade of blue, more like a teal-like color.
The only tedious part was seating for about 3 hours in a salon waiting for the bleach to act on my hair but so worth the wait.
On the other hand.
both the t-shirt and the awesome patched denim jacket I scored them in a flea market for less that 40$ both.
Soon more posts and changes.
Nube de tormenta
 
Picture: My Awesome Mother took it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Te podemos llamar pitufo de ahora en adelante?

Antonio Emanuele Feuillebois said...

<3 Yes