12.31.2012

“Last post of the year and…. oooh, there’s even a palm tree in it!”

IMG_4787.3
Sonrisa
Last post of the year.
Llorón
2012 I’m going to miss you like a little motherf*cker.
Estrella
You’ve passed like a whirlwind, and I’m thankful for all the things that I’ve achieved, for all the smiles, for all the tears, for all the sweat, for all the good and the bad… for everything actually.
Sol
All I can say is 2013 BRING IT ON!!!!!
Gato
And what a better way to let go of 2012 than with this song
Dedos cruzados
I’ll Be Alright –Passion Pit
 
“You should go if you want to
Yeah go if you want to
I’ll be alright, be alright..”
-Passion Pit

Arco iris
 
-----------------
Shirt: Antonio Feuillebois
Shorts: Jordache
Sunglasses: Vintage Ray Bans.
Picture: My Lovely Momma.
Video: Youtube.


No comments: