5.27.2011

“And I’m back”

Imagen (75)

And I’m finally back, exams week is over which means that I’m partly free for now. Just got my dental grinders (sounds corny, I like to call them like that) out, yup, which means that thanks to the surgery half of my face looks like a giant twinkie. As for Lulu Macaroon (who sends all of you, readers, tons of bisous), she was in Paris last week, having fun and shopping. She found this vintage Chanel red quilted bag that completely matched her turn on the Juliette Greco look which consisted on Stella McCartney pre-fall 2011 long sleeved top and skinny pants, vintage Chanel No 5 earrings, Charlotte Olympia platforms and blunt bangs. It feels awesome to be back blogging, now it’s more like a good addiction to me.

Drawing: by me.

All Rights Reserved Lulu Macaroon ©

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I DIEDD!!!
ONE OF MY FAVEEESSS FOR SUREEEEEEE!! IMMMM DYINGGG HEREEEEEEEEE